• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS 220v compressor

redneckboarder

NAXJA Forum User
got an old compressor for sale. no plug but it worked before the plug was removed. i know zero info about it other than whats on the data plate pictured local pickup in cumberland RI or i can deliver within a reasonable distance which will be discussed if anyone is interested
$200 firm

DSCN0244.jpg

DSCN0246.jpg

Do you know what was being run off of it and how it handled it? Looking for an idea of how many CFM it's pushing.

i beleive it was used for general shop use...air tools and im also almost positive it ran a small sandblaster too. its a twin cyl so its gonna give a good amt of air

I had two similar compressors of the same age so if the crank is good I could vouche for it. They pushed a lot of air and my firends are thrilled with the output. And they a very quiet. Oldie but goodie... For $200 I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

yea i just need it out of my way and wanna make a bit o cash off it...i was also informed that it may be able to be re-tapped for 110 power. im gonna verify tonight when i get back to my shop

i was also informed that it may be able to be re-tapped for 110 power. im gonna verify tonight when i get back to my shop

Should be able to be, hence the 230/115 listed for volts on the ID tag. But keeping it 230 would be better. Draws less amperage and runs more efficiently.

Looks like an awesome deal, I'm just debating if I need it around for when my future shop gets built.

yessss uuuu dooooooo

im tired of tripping over it haha. im gonna see if ic an get a plug for it just to male 100% sure it works...im 99% sure right now since i have actually used this thing a few yrs ago before the new big boy compressors got put in the shop

Back