• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 2001 Cherokee Sport 4 dr

98XJROKS

NAXJA Forum User
2001 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L 4WD, Auto, 4dr, A/C, power windows & locks. This was my wife's DD and all the miles are commuting to and from work. I don't think it's even been off road and unmolested except for a small 2" lift.

Garage Kept
Miles 191xxx
Exterior color: Silver with silver flares and bumpers. Excellent condition
Interior: Gray cloth little wear w/ no rips or tears.
Factory AM/FM CD-Cassette radio with aftermarket speakers.
Clean charcoal carpet no wear or stains.
Rubi wheels with Hancook A/T tires.

I have maintained the vehicle religiously with mobile one high mileage oil. I have replaced the following within the last year new; water pump, radiator, fresh battery, brand new Clearwater head at 175k with new head bolts and gaskets ( believe it has a 3 year unlimited mileage warranty). New Tera rear shocks, fresh Edlebrock front shocks. New hatch struts, wipers and windshield.

Transmission was serviced with new rear main seal.

We have owned this vehicle for a long time and it's been reliable averaging 19-20 mpg.

The only negative is the driver window regulator started ratcheting opened and closed. I suspect the regulator will need to be replaced.

Looking for a fair price. $4200 OBO
I would consider trading for an enclosed 24' up snowmobile trailer.

Rob @ 801 503 7658 call or text.
Photos coming soon

Last edited:
ahyvenyp.jpg

hazubyju.jpg

epuranu3.jpg

yre6ume2.jpg

e3ybe7a8.jpg

nuhe4etu.jpg

e7a8ypyq.jpg

9y9ese2u.jpg

se8y8y4a.jpg