• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1998 XJ.. full width, 38s...

Shut up shut up shut up!!! I'm not listening to you. :D

If you're sober enough I'll chat you up tonight.

Sounds good to me.

FWIW, front end now has the following new parts..

inner and outer races
outer bearings
grease seals
massive dual piston calipers from '79 F250 (no brake pads included) with new hardware
new rotors from '79 F250
8 new lug studs
32 total new lug nuts

I also polished up the interior and it's actually in REALLY good shape -- seats could use a good steam cleaning, though. Also includes a Cobra brand CB radio and antenna..

The rig is currently on hold for a fellow from Longmont until noon on 11/27/2011. He claims to be coming with a trailer and cash before then, but we will see. I will post the rig's sale status after the holidays.

317485_2380139617612_1074300297_32363929_134095451_n.jpg

385272_2380046495284_1074300297_32363919_1090503593_n.jpg

suspension is drooping some still, but should sit about 3-4" lower than it currently is now.

Gawd....... that thing has Dutch written all over it....... he needs to be rid of that janky YJ and slip into something like that......

How does being a homeowner mean it's dumb to keep a project? I own my house and still manage to build my jeep. As long as you aren't spending your bill money on the jeep than you're not being irresponsible.

. As long as you aren't spending your bill money on the jeep than you're not being irresponsible.
This. I've been very irresponsible with my finances for years now and need to get out of that trend. Not only are bills a higher priority, but I simply don't have any time or motivation for a project.

.... I simply don't have any time or motivation for a project.

Except for the awesome pre-runner MJ you've got going....... :twak:

BTW, I have dibs to buy it back if you find you no longer have time or motivation for a pre-runner........ :thumbup:

Back