• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1996 XJ in Bowie, MD

BroknCJ

NAXJA Forum User
Got a new ride so time to reduce the Jeep herd a bit.

Going up for sale:

1996 Jeep XJ, four door, green, 4wd, 4.0L HO, auto (aw4), dana 30 front (stock), dana 44 rear with Aussie locker installed (from 87 XJ). 3.73 gearing. 31x10.50 BFG AT's w/matching spare. Stock Jeep rims.

extras: protofab front rocksolid winch bumper with pre-runner bar and milemarker 8000# electric winch (cable/fairlead), protofab rocksolid rock rails ( http://www.protofab4x4.com/products.php?ID=05 ), Rusty 3" lift, has factory/dealer rear external tire carrier/swing arm (probably about the only XJ I've ever seen that had a non-aftermarket tire carrier on the rear). Rusty's cat-back with cherry bomb muffler. Decent stereo. Husky liners in front and rear cargo area. Rear 2" receiver hitch. Tinted windows.

Other: Replaced in the last year or so. Front hubs/bearings, entire exhaust (including exhaust manifold), radiator, clutch fan, water pump, thermostat, replaced the idiot light dash cluster for one with the gauges. A/C compressor. Starter.

Issues: Runs great (used as my daily driver for last couple of years), not rusted out, fenders uncut, but has around 215K on it, some dent/scratches and the like. Interior is fair but worn (headliner is starting to fall down, ash tray is broken, etc). Paint is kind of beat, has the typical clear coat peeling off, so I sanded the hood down, primed and re-painted Olive Drab (was planning on doing the whole XJ in OD, just never got around to it). Bumpers, rock rails etc are flat black. Could use some new shocks. Tires have maybe 15% tread left. Has A/C, but blower only works on high. Does not have cruise control.

Would make a great beater, hunting vehicle, or daily driver.
Asking $1500 with winch or $1200 without winch. Have clear Georgia title in hand.

PM or email [email protected] with questions.

Untitled.jpg

DSC00574.jpg

DSC00573.jpg

Back