• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS - 1994 XJ, 4.56s, 35's, locked

MrClean

NAXJA Forum User
**I don't own this XJ. I'm posting this for a buddy of mine. He's selling it b/c he's moving back to Cali and can't take it with. I basically copied and pasted his other ad, so if you need more info PM me and I'll give you his number.**

1994 Jeep XJ
112,594 miles
Surprise, AZ

4.0 I-6, auto trans, 4x4, CD player, tilt, cruise, A/C

Bright yellow paint (will be seen on the trail
smiley.gif
)
front doors are removeable(have them)
Lef spring conversion in front, for an extra 6" clearance
5 - 35x12.50x15 Dunlop Mud Rovers 25-50% but have certs
fenders trimmed(fronts could be evened up for a cleaner look)
Dana 30 front w/ 4.56's and posi.
Dana 35 rear w/ 4.56's and a Detroit True Trac
limo black tint all around
interior complete with bedliner
air intake
newer 2 1/2 exhaust ran front to back
header
custom stereo system including sony c/d player (mp3 capable), 2 amps and cross over equipped with 2 10" subs.
alarm system
roof rack (not installed ) 6 kc lights (not installed)
towing package (we used it to tow our boat)
c/b radio
Alumi-flex tie rod
Alloy USA axle tube seals

There's over $7500 invested in this vehicle over the years.
This has been my rock crawler/weekend wheeler for the last 5 years.This is not to be confused with a wheeling only vehicle, it was used as a daily driver as well! It could use a few small fixes, but what Jeep can't?

The front drive line needs to be balanced.
The interior needs some love.. Cloth seats have been cleaned but lets face it jeep is 15 years old.
Needs hatch window replaced. $30 on CL.
Small dents and dings with any rock crawler, but, NO RUST!
Small leak in one of the auxiliary transmission lines - this is an easy fix, and can be taken care of if necessary, but wife really wants it gone!

Offering up all information just ask! Will include some receipts with purchase. Please note vehicle is registered in county that does not require smog. Has not been smogged since we owned it not sure on out come, vehicle is being sold AS IS. Pictures are always available upon request. Thanks for looking!

Back