• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1991 Jeep Cherokee XJ. Lifted, long armed on 35''s. nice wheelin rig.

How do i edit my main original post?

$PRICE CHANGE TO $4500.00 PICKED UP AT MY HOUSE IN GERMANTOWN, MD.

i need to sell this thing to get my racecar finished.!! SOMEONE STEAL THIS FROM ME!! SOOO MUCH POTENTIAL!

Apparently not.

As one of the mods who's now been bothered by a few people reporting this, I have to kindly ask you to quit bumping this. Perhaps you need to reconsider your price or try a different venue for your sale.

Good luck.

not parting out just yet.

Apparently not.

As one of the mods who's now been bothered by a few people reporting this, I have to kindly ask you to quit bumping this. Perhaps you need to reconsider your price or try a different venue for your sale.

Good luck.

would you be so kind as to edit my original post to my new price? it wont let me edit it. and why would people report this?

not parting out just yet.

would you be so kind as to edit my original post to my new price? it wont let me edit it. and why would people report this?

do you really want the truth? Just listen to what vetteboy said and its all good.

why would people report this?

From the Rules:
Participants shall not “bump” threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, making corrections or updates in a new post, posting one-liners (such as “BTT”) or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its Forum.

Back