• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1987 Comanche 4x4 project

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Still available.

1987 Comanche short bed 4x4. Truck originally was a 4 cyl / auto truck. Currently no engine, trans and t-case are still in the truck. D30/D35 axles with factory 4:56 gears.

Body is amazing, super straight, rust free and has one dent in the pass. side rocker near the cab corner. Perfect tail gate and tail lights.

Maroon bucket seat interior with floor shifter and console. New headliner, nice carpet, plastic trim pieces and carpet. Seats have been recovered in the past with maroon velour - driver's seat has a tear.

Currently sitting on 4 space saver tires (Tires/wheels in the photo are still available but tires are junk.)

This is one of the nicest condition MJ's I've owned and perfect for a nice build. The savings is in the body condition and lack of any rust. Floor pans are perfect.

Paint is a 20 footer. Roof has peeling paint and minor surface rust.

Best suited for a '95 or newer XJ as the wiring and drivetrain donor.

$1500.

IMG_20141210_144331633_HDR_zpsqrrfyexv-1_zpskxoisix9.jpg

Last edited:
that is a good looking eep. I really wish I had the space and time to build that back up. I6 2" to 3" lift nothing crazy. paint that and my MJ trailer the same color.

Back