• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 01 Honda 400ex ATV - CT

RustyBlackXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my 01 400ex ATV and figured somebody on here might be interested. It has some scratches, scuffs, and dings from trail riding but nothing is bent/broken/cracked. I just got it all ready for spring with new oil and filter, brake fluid change, air filter cleaned, etc. It runs very strong and is mechanically excellent. I have the original certificate of origin and sales receipt from the original owner (I'm the second). I also have a factory Honda service manual and brand new unopened Dura Shield cover I will include. It is quite fast and a blast to ride.

Features/Upgrades:
-Full White Bros. e-series exhaust
-Uni air filter
-Jetted with 155 main, 42 pilot
-Parking brake blockoff
-DG front bumper
-DG headlight guard
-Acerbis handguards
-Renthal grips
-Full Ricochet Racing skids
-Newer tires, pure sport fronts and ITP Mud Lite rears
-2 sets of spare rear tires; one mounted
-Shockwear shock covers

I was looking for closer to $1800, but I am willing to take $1600 if I can move it soon because I will bringing home my new bike shortly and can use the room. If it doesn't go, I'll just have some more fun with it, I guess. I would be willing to do a trade for some XJ parts as well depending on what you have. I am primarily looking for TJ Rubicon Moab wheels and an RE 4.5" lift. Let me know what else you have though and I'll see if it is something that interests me.

I have more/larger pics available but my photobucket account is being temperamental right now. I can e-mail them upon request.. Thanks!

IMG_2720.jpg

Back