• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Frontrange4x4.....Not a friendly forum

Frank Z

NAXJA Forum User
By now most of you have seen the thread about the November To Remember III Run (AKA NtR). I had recently signed up on the FrontRange4x4 forum and decided to post the run on that forum. Basically it was to be my first contribution to that forum and it had the potential of increasing their visibility and membership substantially.

Wow what a mistake. I had no sooner posted the thread then the negativity started. I was floored when some guy with the screen name of NAY (who claimed to be the first NAXJA President back in 99) started bashing some of the local chapter guys. He didn't single any one person out or name names but it was very inappropriate to say the least. Why tell me or post it a public forum in the first place?

Another member started ranting about large groups, carnage, blah, blah, blah..."if this FrankZ's run well then blah, blah, blah...but if it's really a Frontrange4x4 run well then blah blah blah..."

Are you Effin' kidding me?!?! FrankZ's Run?!?! Well butter my buns and bite my ASS! Every time someone has refereed to it as FrankZ's NtR I always tell them IT'S NOT MY RUN!!! I start a thread in a forum, people read it, people come out for a wheeling trip. If you run it...you own it as much as I do or anyone else for that matter. I may be a little arrogant at times....but I sure hope I'm not that arrogant. Feel free to correct me if I am, I can take it.

As for Mr. Nay...
F*ck You, the horse you rode in on, and the Colonel that sent ya. I could care less about what office you held here or when you promoted yourself to Almighty Asshole! You obviously have a complex that needs serious attention from a professional head shrinker. Keep your opinions to yourself. I may not agree with everything that everyone in this chapter says, does, or how they act at an ice cream social, but they are still among the best folks I've met and wheeled with. You sir are #1 on my list of people to leave stranded on the trail! Douchenozzle!

Because of the less than cordial welcome I asked the Admin over there to remove me from that forum. I also asked that the thread be deleted.

[/Rant]

LOL, Frank, not sure I've ever seen the venom from ya!:shhh: I met Nay once, seemed like a decent dude, I think he's wheeling an FJ-80 LandCruiser -- wonder what crawled up his but...

Shrug it off man, we love your arrogant arse (jk on the arrogance)!!:yelclap:

Well then F*C* 'em if they want to be that way! Glad I am not part of that worthless forum!!:gee:

LOL, Frank, not sure I've ever seen the venom from ya!:shhh: I met Nay once, seemed like a decent dude, I think he's wheeling an FJ-80 LandCruiser -- wonder what crawled up his but...

Shrug it off man, we love your arrogant arse (jk on the arrogance)!!:yelclap:

That explains everything right there!!

Well, if Nay shows for NtR (FrankZ neither sponsors nor endorses this event, and the views of the participants are not necessarily those of FrankZ), we'll welcome him, and then let you and he discuss the finer aspects of douchnozzles (a new favorite word in my daily vocab!) :flame::laugh3:

Last edited:
Sweet little rant. Loved it. Now I know not to join that forum.... but I am taking something you said, and putting it as part of my sig. :) thank you

ha wow that guy must be a douche....
what happened to people enjoying this money pit of a hobby together....
that ok he probably has a really nice rig and gets outwheeled by guys with budget boosts and 31's :)

Frank,

That was a joke about the local guys from NAXJA, I was around for years until my family got too big for my XJ and probably know all of the old timers from the Colorado chapter even though it's been a few years by now.

I can understand the impression, though, given some of the other responses on FR4x4. I was trying to lighten it up. I don't know why those guys get so uptight about multi-club runs. Don't take it personally.

And yes, I am NAXJA member #7 or something like that :gee:, and that's only because Beezil got pissed that I tried to grab #1. Of course, that's 10 years ago now, hard to believe.

Enjoy the run.

Nay

Last edited:
You should be able to tell how much I miss my XJ, just Durabak'd my 80 green :eek:

How many guys you know have taken a sawzall and welded up some tube bumpers to a $52K grocery getter and then Durabak'd it?

I'd say respect yer elders, but I'm not that fawking old :D

DSC_0001.jpg

ha wow that guy must be a douche....
what happened to people enjoying this money pit of a hobby together....
that ok he probably has a really nice rig and gets outwheeled by guys with budget boosts and 31's :)

Yea, those dual factory e-lockers and 35's on a 3" lift really suck :D

OCGFrontFlex.jpg

OCGRockPileFlex.jpg

DSC05220.jpg

297082245_MBbmr-M.jpg

I'm starting to think I need to attend this run :party:

Sorry, but I saw no humor in your posts.

No worries, as I stated earlier the thread is gone from that forum and so am I. They certainly are not the kind of people I care to associate with.

That's fine, I checked here because I saw the thread was gone.

I had old friends here, and was dishing some sh*t their way. Really not going to apologize for that, you guys get back to business and have fun and I'll get back to getting my ass kicked by budget boosts :D

Yea, those dual factory e-lockers and 35's on a 3" lift really suck :D

ha luckily this didnt happen on the eagle rock run.....

but there are a lot of guys around town with mall crawlers and/or really sick set up rigs and talk a lot of mess jsut to get shown up by $500 jeeps with crappy A/T's and $50 lifts:looney:

best mods in the world are:
good attitude
driver

trash talkin has its place...(in the feild out back with me and my highlift pole! :) )

Lighten up everyone, Nay came here to mend fences, and acknowledged his complicity, even if accidental, in things getting nasty with Frank's other thread. Let it be -- I'll wheel with ya Nay!!!!1

Back