• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Seats for TWO DOOR XJ

Happytrails

NAXJA Forum User
Took a set of seats out of my 96 two door XJ. A bit worn, but seat faces are not ripped. Slight tears in some spots and on the side fabric. But over all very good shape for the age. Grey.

Meet in Santa Cruz/Monterey, South Bay Area, Dublin/L'more/Tracy, or Highway 120 corridor to Oakdale/Groveland.

$60 for the set. Nothing busted. Pretty decent. Tilting seats for the 2 door xj are super hard to find. Will fit 4 door as well. I think they bolt in all XJ's from 94 up. Might also fit Comanche's as well.

Email me at [email protected] and I will send pics. I don't have immediate pic posting here on NAXJA right now.

Can see pics here if mod's don't kick this off for the cross post:

https://www.cherokeeforum.com/f74/front-seats-two-door-xj-236184/

Last edited:
Come with bases or specifically seats only?

Yep. Bolt 'em right in! Pics are on the chrerokee forum southwest stuff for sale page if you want to take a look.

Where do you want to meet? I am in Groveland today. Will be transiting mid day to Santa Cruz Tuesday, tomorrow. I can bring them with me if you want them.

If Pat or someone else can get them front you and hold them for me I could send you money for them.

Seats are in Santa Cruz (Fins Coffee, 1104 Ocean St. Hours 6 AM to 11 PM daily). I am in Groveland until Tuesday evening. Anyone can pick them up anytime we are open and leave $45 cash for me with my staff. The are expecting.

Just let me know what's up. Others are interested. Don't want to send them there if you are doing the deal first.

Brian N
[email protected]

Craigslist with pics:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/pts/6157717689.html

BTW, I pulled these out when I installed the set from the 97 two door that was at Modesto PnP last month.Those were filthy from the yard, but cleaned up nice. Bolted right in .

Last edited:
I can send paypal or a check via web bill pay if you can hold them. Unless someone else really needs them I would like them.

Back