• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Recovery Point Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for supporting NAXJA!

SteelblueSteve said:
Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor? Nothing is over till we say it's over! But I'm a dumbshit and yeah this one was over. Thanks, anyway.

The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Man, do I need to bone up on my history! All I can rememer from High School history was the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor.

Starscream918 said:
The Japanese never bombed Pearl Harbor, they raided it!

There were, however, bombs involved. :D
you all all should be shot for making lite humor in Pearl Harbor

Israel said:
The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Man, do I need to bone up on my history! All I can rememer from High School history was the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor.
you need to bone up on your classic movies, that's a Belushi quote from Animal House
Toga! Toga! Toga!

87manche said:
you need to bone up on your classic movies, that's a Belushi quote from Animal House
Toga! Toga! Toga!

Ohhhh!!!! Well, then that is different. I hate it when I miss a joke!

Received the Tow Hooks a few days ago. Product looks great cant wait to install on my Jeep. Will hopefully do a little right up. If you need tow points these seem to be a good quality for a good price.

too late huh, darn, it said july

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back