• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front bars to roll cage for sale.

JRW7072009

NAXJA Forum User
I have two pieces of a bolt together roll cage. I am not sure of the correct name for the pieces, but one is the bar that goes from the floor up the sides of the dash and across, the other one is the bar that would bolt to that and go up the the roof of the Jeep and across (A pillar maybe). I believe they are a parts of this kit
http://www.4wd.com/productdetails.aspx?partID=14288

They will only fit the newer 97 and up XJs, we ordered them for a customer at work and they where wrong ones. He painted them before he knew they where wrongs so we could not return them to the manufacturer.

I thought someone may be able to use them for a easy start to a roll cage. I was hopping to use them but I have a 94, so I am just looking to get rid of them and buy lunch for the guys at work. I am told the bars go for about $100 dollars per bar in the kit.

I am looking to get $60 for both bars.

PM me if interested.
Pickup only located in Santa Rosa, CA

Here are some pics the Dash bar is on the left.
RC.jpg

Back