• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front axle or pair.

I'm tired of dicking with 30's Looking for a 44 from early bronco dont really want to mess with having anything narrowed but I dont mind figuring out brackets.
Looks like I missed out on a pair of 44's from a tj which could work fine I'm not going over 35's I have full size rig for that.

Any input is welcomed thanx.

Go full width f150 axles and the right wheel back space.
It's a night and day difference over the narrow axles in drivability. And it ends up the same overall width.

Go full width f150 axles and the right wheel back space.
It's a night and day difference over the narrow axles in drivability. And it ends up the same overall width.

Question-Are you limited to factory wheels on this swap, +6" in WMS so you need a wheel with +3" more back space than you have now right???? Like a 6-7" BS wheel? I looked into this slightly but it didn't seem like there were any aftermarket wheels to use. Input and clarification please. Yes I have seen an XJ with full widths and huge BS wheels, factory Ford I thought, and yes it looked good.

I've got a Dana 44 with the welded radius arm wedges that I bought to toss under my XJ. I'm thinking of selling it because I might buy a JK. If you are interested we might be able to work out a deal.

Here's what I have:
Ford Dana 44 with 4.56 gears and lunchbox locker
High steer arm on passenger side
Chromo shafts, high-end aftermarket ujoint on the driver's side (CTM or Yukon, need to check)
Brand new Steering kit from RuffStuff
Used Diff Cover from RuffStuff
Radius arms that previous owner fabricated
ARB locker, new in box
Trackbar from previous owner
TnT truss, brand new
Various new brackets from previous owner

I planned to toss in the ARB, regear to 5.13, weld on the TnT truss, and chuck it under the XJ. But part of me really wants a JK.

I've got a Dana 44 with the welded radius arm wedges that I bought to toss under my XJ. I'm thinking of selling it because I might buy a JK. If you are interested we might be able to work out a deal.

Here's what I have:
Ford Dana 44 with 4.56 gears and lunchbox locker

What kind of 44? Narrow or full size?
I dont have real interest in arb's but I'd understand if it all goes with it.

Im on the otherside of pond so maybe we can work something out.

What kind of 44? Narrow or full size?
I dont have real interest in arb's but I'd understand if it all goes with it.

Im on the otherside of pond so maybe we can work something out.

I think it's from a 1977 Ford F150. I'll get some pics and measurements and we can talk. I can sell part or all of it, and we can work out delivery.

Looking for a rear as well? I have a ford 9" from a bronco that will match that 44 width. It has 5.13s set up in it right now. If you're interested, let me know!

$$ on complete axle

EB stuff is narrow and experience! I'm currently running a 72 eb 9"

I've run a 77 hp 44, use 3rd gen stock wheels, no point to cutting it down to a waggy. Also don't mess with a 9", go d60 or even better a c&c 14bolt in the rear

If you are still in the market I have a A pair of 44s setup for An XJ with 4.88s and Aussie lockers in both

Joe, message me

Back