• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Axle Movement

As i stated above i hvae the same sort of problem but i am going to check my uppers now also being they are stock with 87,000 miles on them and the rest of the suspension was pretty much shot when i installed the lift. When i lay under mine and grab a hold of the lowers i can not get them to move. interesting info though

You "might" have some blown uppers. But you have to take each scenerio differently. You might do some pretty harsh stuff to your rig (case in point-your video of doing the sundial nosedive at the dunes) :laugh3: , as compared to someone else who never see's a dirt road, let alone a offroad park.

My truck has 171k on the clock and I do moderate wheeling about 6 times a year and mine is my daily driver, and my uppers are still in decent shape. Just depends on what conditions the truck sees on a regular basis.

To the OP, keep us up to speed on what you find so that we can have the knowledge of what to look for when diaging this sort of problem. At least someone will benefit from it I'm sure.

Back