• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Night Potluck

I don't even cook at home, I can't imagine what I could manage at a campsite.

Could I just bring extra beer? I'd be willing to take requests...

(Assuming I can make it at all, I know time's running out to make up my mind...)

Robert

The wife says she'll make baked beans.

136075894_38eacbed4f.jpg

blazing_saddles_meals.jpg

DAMN, I'd say that you guys have had enough beans!

Never enough!! I will make sure to sit next to ya Friday night after dinner:passgas: By the way Sean, I will be bringing something that you requested quite some time ago. Better have an oven ready:D I still have to try one.

If there is interest I will bring my nacho cheese machine. It is just the same as the ones at the convenience stores. I have 3 bags of jalapeno/nacho cheese for it. It just needs a place to plug into to keep the cheese warm. Just add chips and your golden :thumbup:

if any interest, post up.

I will bring the ket,must,mayo,cheese, etc

X2 That's got to be the first ever Nacho Cheese dispenser at a MWC campfire!

Oh yeah babe...can't wait to see you fawkers after passing the several different booze bottles around the campfire and eating nacho cheese.
:passgas::puke:

BOB

i will be bringing jello shots for both the potluck and saturday night campfire..

along with 2 or three bottles of booze...for the campfire...

mac 'and maybe some brownies' gyvr

We need a grill if I'm going to cook deer. I won't have room to tote a grill.

I can bring the grill it will be the same one we had at carnagefest. then I will think of something else to bring as well.

Back