• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Night Pot luck

I should be there and have one friend with me. Not sure as of what to bring, but it will be something that we pick up on the way there. I am not sure that anything premaid would be too good after 10 hours in the car......hell, it honestly would be ate by the time my fat arse got there :D

I also have a medium sized gas grill I can tote along if needed, just let me know.

There is a grocery store in the booming metropolis of downtown Attica for those that might want to purchase nourishment.

I'll be there... what should I pick up at the store?

There's always the Marathon station at the corner of US41 and Council St for grocery purposes as well :D

Depending on fuel prices in your area, you may want to fill up a few jerrycans. It's $2.96 for unleaded right now in Attica.

IllianaXJ said:
There's always the Marathon station at the corner of US41 and Council St for grocery purposes as well :D

Depending on fuel prices in your area, you may want to fill up a few jerrycans. It's $2.96 for unleaded right now in Attica.

Shoot, that's cheap!

$3.10 here.

2 please.

I don't know how many the others will want....you'll have to ask them.

How many do you have room for? :D

w_howey said:
B. Wether he wants to actually ride in the cab of the truck....

Can't you just strap him on top? :D

lesslimited said:
Can't you just strap him on top? :D

I could make him ride in the junk on the trailer... I wouldn't subject the pie to that treatment though...

Boy, I hope the heater works in the truck....I've never tried it.

w_howey said:
I could make him ride in the junk on the trailer... I wouldn't subject the pies to that treatment though...

Boy, I hope the heater works in the truck....I've never tried it.

Fissed.

Here is a list of what people are bringing:

LessLimited-Beer
Haleyes-venison
Howey-apple pies
RevDen-hamburgers, buns and Weber grill (charcoal)
Bob-paper plates, napkins and plastic cutlery
Macgyvr-chips and firewood
IllianaXJ-chilli and cookies
mclvamaag-codiments
JeepGuy91-hot dogs
PrepMech-cooker with grill plates ???

For those who still would like to bring something, we still could use:

cheese
crackers (for chilli)
paper towels
bottled water
pop
potato salad

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Sue

Anyone have a spare crock pot they can bring along? We only have one and I don't think that'll make enough for everyone, unless people mainly eat burgers/dogs/deer.

Back