• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE XJ44, you have to come get it

Majo

NAXJA Forum User
Ok,

I know i'm a memeber here, but i'm getting read to get rid of the XJ, as I went onto a YJ (yaeh yeah, easier platform for what i want to do with it)

ok here's the deal.

first and foremost I want this thing GONE ASAP, now the rest of the details
you also have to be a member of NAXJA too, if no member wants it after say a week or so it's first come first serve.

1)You must come to NY to my house to get it, or it goes with the vehicle on a trade in.
2) You must come with a Dana 35 or Chyrco 8.25 with 3.55 gears that is in useable condition (I do not have to go through and rebuild brakes etc..)
3) I must get that said dana 35 or chycro 8.25 so I can have something to drive my jeep to trade in with under it.
4) I need the driveshaft that goes with corresponding axle that you have.

So all that being said what you get is a XJ D44 with 3.55 gears, matching driveshaft, and YJ yoke already attached.

What I get is your "poopy" axle to put back under my jeep

*possible expenditures might include U bolts but that's bout it, and I'm a ferocious worker when feuled with busch light*
I got tools etc.. and 5 stall garage to do swap in.

I think I left out very specific information, the axle needs to come from an XJ and have the 3.55 gears in it from the factory , I'm not setting up gears nor do I want them blowing up because someone just stuffed them in to scam me. I want it to be a complete bolt up afair, I need a stock XJ driveshaft from a 35 if you are giving me a dana 35 because mine would then be to short

on a side note, i'm not looking for someone to buy the parts from a junkyard and come swap them, i' want them from a running driving vehicle as that's what the parts are in mine, and i need to DD my XJ a little bit longer.

i got a free front XJ skid too for little present

Majo --

Please check your PMs

Back