• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free XJ but you have to take everything!

smokinlib1

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all. I'm done with wheeling. Docs have said no more, causing too much damage to my joints and neck so....

Giving away my 92 4 dr. with everything I have for it. Yep, giving it all away. I want someone to get this thing out on the trails but and this is the deal, you have to take everything at once. The XJ is all there minus doors, stock seats and most interior parts. There is NO title! I got it on a bill of sale and researched it and it was owned by a trust in New Mexico that is now defunct. You could get a bonded title but I was never putting it on the road so I didn't care.

1992 XJ 4 dr. 4.0l, auto, 231 tc. The engine needs to be rebuilt but it's all there, the trans was puking fluid, the TC worked fine. The axles are out and the stock control arms for the front are MIA so you will need to drag it onto a trailer unless you want to put the rear axle back in (I can help with my cherry picker), has a 8.25 rear, 30 front and a rear 60 from a Ford van. It has a couple of aftermarket seats for the front, good lights, all the glass but the windshield.

I've also got another auto trans but I think it's a 21 spline, pair of heads, extra speedos, front coils-8in lift?, extra rear leaf packs, extra rear hatch, set of 4 33x12.50x15 BFG KM2's, 2 with 70% tread, 2 with 20% on black steel wheels, 5 stock wheels with stock tires, 5 30x9.50x15 BFG AT's with no wheels, 3 aluminum 15in wheels, 3 wheels adapters 5x5 to 5x4.5, etc.

It's been sitting, covered, in my rear driveway for the past couple of years and I just need it to go away. If you want it, come get it before May 2 or it's going to the scrap yard.

PM me for more info.

Bob

Hey robert i might have someone interested in this. Maybe me and mike 1331 . got to touch base with mike.

Last edited:
Back