• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE to NAC Member - '89 Pioneer project Jeep

Eagle

Lifetime NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Ladies and Gents, I have come to realize that at the moment I am more interested in MJs than I am in XJs. I have a more or less complete (except rear seat) 1989 XJ Pioneer, 4.0L automatic, 231 transfer case, that was bought several years ago with the intention of making a trail rig. That hasn't happened, isn't likely to happen, and my wife and neighbors would be very happy to NOT see it in the yard after December 1st.

This truck is very rough but the chassis appears mostly solid except for rusted out rocker panels. The engine has about 200,000 miles on it and may have a bad wrist pin, or it may have a cracked flex plate.

I'm offering it for free to any NAC member who wants it, but if you take it it has to leave here before the end of November. It has not been titled to me but I do have paperwork from the previous owner that should get you a title.

Location is southern Connecticut, just off Route 8 at the Seymour exit.

haynesn12 said:
does it have axles? and if so what are they?
It is stock. It has axles, and they are D30/D35

Back