• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

free stuff, and some stuff for sale. (8.25" axle)

yes, I have the compressor. we have already discussed this;) I'm talking about vent doors in the heater box, and evaporators, and stuff like this. literally bhind the dash, not under the hood.
Todd

What cooler is the interior? I am looking for a grey interior dome light with the map lights.

I belive I have that. I'll have to look and it will not be till the weekend. if I forget, please remind me, I've got family over right now;) Todd

yes, but as of now I am keeping the front clip. I do need a drivers front fender:)
Todd

Questions,
Is this an open differential, locker, or limited slip?
Do you know if this would be a bolt in for the earlier XJ's- I have an 89 with a Dana 35 I'd like to upgrade.
Thanks,
Todd T. in eastern NC

its open, 4.10 gears, good brakes, and parking brake cables. and yes it should bolt up no problem.
Todd

NO I do not have anything left from this jeep. I have thrown everything away no one bought. Thanks.
Todd
TheBlackSheep said:
ok do u still have: the crossmember, Charcol Canister, or the front sway bars? and if so how much for shipping to 37932?

moderator, please delete or close this post as everything is sold. Thanks

Back