• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free membership for someone details inside this thread.

terrehautian

NAXJA Forum User
I hope this is okay to post this.

Anyone who is not a member and wants to be one or wants to renew but cannot afford to do so, I would like to donate you a membership to help the chapter win the chapter win membership month. If you are interested, please post up in here. I will pick someone out on Thursday. Please, let me, help you, while helping out this chapter.*

*Open to residents of the midwest chapter only. No need to be present to win. Value of prize is 30-35 dollars which is not taxable. Good luck

That's very generous of you.

:thumbsup:

edit: I'm not posting up to win. I can pay for my own....

Last edited:
So far you have a pretty good chance of doing so.

At 9pm tonight I am cutting this off. I leave for vacation tomorrow and won't have time to do this after that.

finally warm enough here to get the chainsaw out to hack up the apple tree that fell down...but apparently the new fuel line i put in the saw doesnt extend all the way into the tank. it runs great for 1/3 of a tank then quits. makes it annoying when you have to refill the gas every few minutes. at least its running again

Wrong thread Craig?

Would be great to finally be a member after building my first XJ still needs some stuff but working on it keeps me and my two girls busy and we have lots of fun with it.

Would be great to finally be a member after building my first XJ still needs some stuff but working on it keeps me and my two girls busy and we have lots of fun with it.

Through the magic of a coin toss, you have won the membership. I will PM Membership to make sure you get it.

Craig got hosed.

Back