• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free jeep parts and some for sale

I looked through that list real quick. I dont have any of that stuff, I am sorry man.

Alright well if you come across any of it you now know who needs it!

Sounds like a plan

Will trade parts for an open or LS 8.25 , or an open or LS 35, or somethign that will bolt up to a cherokee that has 3.07s and is basically stock.

Also have 2 rear started, not finished , half doors from a 4 door. the tops are cut off and I was going to make half doors. they are white. They are ready to be chopped up for half doors in your rig.

Also have some stock control arms, u bolts (stock and non stock) , stock A/C compressor off a remix I think, Maybe HO. stock sway bar.

some random stock honda and stock jeep radios as well.

renix and HO coolant overflow bottles, coolant hoses that were new when they first sat, and then some.

ALL FREE, please take a bunch of stuff

Rotors for a 91+ Xj. they are Autozone brand but they have less than 1000 miles on them and they are in decent shape for sure.

first come first serve on everything. its gonna go to the dump soon or the goodwill or the garbage can most likely.

Will trade parts for an open or LS 8.25 , or an open or LS 35, or somethign that will bolt up to a cherokee that has 3.07s and is basically stock.

I've got an open 35 3.07 at my buddies shop. dont think its LS. yours if he isnt keeping it. which I doubt he is
do you happen to have a coolant reservoir for an open system? or any parts for an open system? if the rotors are still there I'll snatch them up if I get a chance

Yes I have a coolant res for an open system, come get it. rotors are yours if you can get here before they go out.

I dont think I need the rear end anymore, I was looking for a friend who asked me that he just needed anything at all for his.

They are not half doors yet, you would need to finish them. Just imagine a white cherokee door, no glass, with the top cut off, so its just from where the window would come out and down. Basically, its like a half door is started, I am just trying to make room. I dont plan on making rear half doors soon, maybe fronts though.

willing to trade/buy for a decent CB or a decent magnetic /portable CB antenna like a K-40.

I have a unit bearings ya.

also , anyone got a 40 magnetic CB antenna (not the cheap k30 magnetic)

Still have that throttle body?
MAYBE throw it in a USPS flat rate and I'd pay for shipping?

Sorry, Renix style won't work for me. Nevermind, good luck getting rid of stuff. I'm sure we could all do the same.

Last edited:
yah sorry its renix. I have a guy waiting for a non renix tb.

have a renix era driver side shaft with an almost brand new unit bearing on it for a renix era XJ. has the 260 joint. free shaft and unit bearing. thats got to be great for someone?

knuckles for a renix era XJ, 2 peice , with the caliper bracket, driver side has a goferit OTK insert welded into it. worked great for me. I now ave WJ knuckles.

I dont know why i cant give these away for free, how about 15$ obo?

Back