• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free jeep parts and some for sale

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I have alot of XJ parts for Free. Just come get it. I dont want to ship any of it, just local pickup only.

FREE:
2x stock dana 30 covers
radiator hoses that look to be almost new- 2 upper, 1 lower
U bolts- a pile of 10 or so, used to have over 50 though
2 sets of stock XJ spring plates, great for LCA skids once you cut them up.
some random speaker that is enclosed but it works, could put it in the back of an XJ somewhere
stock sway bar end links
random XJ tie rod ends
renix era throttle body with the rubber hose that goes to the air box
1 or 2 unit bearings, used, but great trail spares for sure.
renix era a/c compressor
np231 out put shaft
2 stock np231 tail cones
e brake handle
renix era, maybe all eras Pre-97, windshield wiper fluid bottle
HO (non reni) coolant overflow bottle
headlight
marker and side lights
dana 30 disco housing shift forks and shift fork housings (2 or more i think)
manual window crank assembly, I think 2 of them.
stock sway bar,
random honda radio deck
good looking transmission mount
adapter from 1-3 cig lighter outlets with a on/off switch
a renix era caliper or two
a random stock shackle, another one if you want to take it off the main leaf its on for me
stock 3 bolt mount spacer thing that goes between steering box and frame
fan clutch that is almost totally brand new
renix era coolant overflow bottle
HO era throttle body (good core to send out to get bored out)*
xj proportioning valve(getting harder to find these days, good spare, I have a few )*
*Free

a pair of front shocks- johnnie walker said they were good for 0-2" of lift and are almost brand new- never needed em, got em for my uncle that couldnt use them

a power pump brake bleeder that I made for my old 22re toyota 4runner master, but when I went to a newer style master I couldnt use it

FOR SALE:

HELLA brand headlights for an XJ, need bulbs and 2 bilstien 5150s, for the rear, 4.5" lift- 5.5" lift with the top shock mount broken off- I Have the upper mounts so you can mess with them yourself and try to weld them
20$ OBO for the headlights and shocks

center console cup holder thing and (2) brand new 5.25" speakers in the box, not sure how I ended up with them
5$ obo or some beer or something or free if you take a bunch of free stuff.

campbell hausfeld air compressor powered grease gun
10$ obo

Bar pin eliminators, I paid 20$ for them
10$ obo

Last edited:
Jon i will take the eliminators. Can grab them weekend.

Hey Jon, I will take those marker lights, hoses/Unit bearing/proportioning valve for spares, and those front shocks for my stocker jeep. I can pick them up during the week.. Thanks man!!

awesome luke and terrance that sounds great. the more you grab, the better for me.

this tranny mount seems to be in fantastic shape and its free, come get it.

the few things that are listed for sale are pretty much free if you take more of the Free stuff. I have even more stuff than listed too.

to who? haha. I dont have a PM from you

tranny mount gone. thanks alex. please come grab this stuff before it goes to the trash where the homeless people that drive through the alley will dig it out and scrap it.

jon are the Hella headlights unsealed? if so $20 is yours

Im not sure what you mean by unsealed, but you can replace the bulbs in them easily, I think I broke them, so you can just get whatever wattage you want I guess . Yah I guess they are unsealed.

I see you are finally getting rid of your jeep apocalypse stock pile of parts. Are you moving down here soon. Having just moved your going to want as little stuff as possible when doing so.

this is actually the third time in 6 months ive unloaded. I did an entire truckload to the junkyard in september. I then unloaded a truckload of parts to a family friend.

this is about a truckload of parts total here as well. once this is all gone, ill probably re group and try to get rid of more stuff, then I will move onto the tools. Ive already consolidated most camping gear.

I am trying to get rid of as much as possible. I am sure there will be another round after this or two.

New speakers are gone. one set of leaf spring plates are gone.

brand new unit bearing. ordered it for a 95, should fit 91-99.5 . paid 75$ at AZ, how about 30$?

Brand new car alarm from FRYs, paid 75$, how about 30$

let me know when those wheels go up for sale

Ok . I just need some time to put the beadlocks on, and test fit them with the new brakes, and then go from there. Then ill either post the beadlocks if they dont fit at all, or the 10" wide rims

I am planning on calling the cool dude that comes through the alley all the time looking for scrap metal and old TVs (there are many "not cool" dudes that come through the alley as well, but this old dude Chuck is legit) this friday to come grab what has not been picked up ( I will keep the few small things I am selling, all of the free stuff is going) on saturday. I just need the room. Please come grab it whenever, or its getting scrapped. I am sure I will do another round soon.

Will trade for Firewood!

Back