• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

free if you can get it out

K.Hess

NAXJA Forum User
I work at a Boy Scout camp and there is a 2000 xj sport bone stock that a dump camper rolled 2 miles out of camp off a improved dirt road it is about 200 ft. off the road only part that was damaged was the roof line and rad. the 4.0 still sounds strong all of the under side looks great. the only part i want is the front ds.

to get it out i beleve all it would take is eather one really good winch or 2 ok winches. and some skill at recovery.

the jeep is about an hour north of lake isabella

if intrested eather call or post
seven six zero 3766469

Too far for me to get involved but where exactly is it? Once it is retrieved the owner would need to contact their insurance and "buy back" the jeep if they want to part it out.

Josh

quick google search came up with this - damn i wish you were closer, do you think its drivable?

36.005278,-118.537222 (Camp Whitsett)

K. Hess, do you have the title or does the owner? Also, do you need to pull it out of a ravine, or up a hill or ? Automatic, manual, overall condition, pictures?

Let me know.

Starboard D.
:D

yes it is in a ravine i will try and get pics up. it is auto and the passenger side a pillar is the main dammage. it owner is will to sign it over to anyone who can get it out

Back