• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

free D30 parts

CAJJ93XJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
got some D30 junk laying around. I don't think anyone will buy any of it soo.. free?

complete high pinion housing
rotated knuckles
decent ball joints
OTK track bar bracket
HD coil buckets
HD lower control arm mounts
passenger side upper cut off for 3 link
johnny joint? in place of the driver side upper bushing
has 4.88 pinion installed. it's chewed. needs regear
other than that it's empty

good 4.88 ring gear reverse cut

I think I've got some other stuff. laying around. stock shafts good for spares $20/ea
shoot me a text I've got other stuff laying around the garage
Jake 916-847-0539

Stock shafts including unit bearings?

Hmm.. I could use lca mounts and buckets if you are willing to cut them off. Maybe even the OTA bracket if its of good quality.

Well of course I'd pay shipping and something extra for the inconvenience haba

PM me what you want and we'll talk

Hmm.. I could use lca mounts and buckets if you are willing to cut them off. Maybe even the OTA bracket if its of good quality.

if I do any cutting they're going onto my jeep lol

Last edited:
I'd love to take the spare shafts and unit bearings off ya. What ujoints? 260? 297?

Only problem is I don't know when I can grab them. Busy with finals and all that. If you don't mind holding on to them for a little until I can find time to come get them that would be great, but if not no worries.

I will take them if you still have. I am in Yuba City and can come down at your convenience. I am just starting a build and this will
Save me a bundle. Thanks! Kevin

I had to take the hubs off one of them. I just did inventory I have 4 sets of shafts laying around I think. I'm keeping 2. one set is basic small ujoints for sale. I think I have a set of 297's with the caps tacked for sale as well

also zj tie rod, stock knuckles, driver side has an OTK insert welded in. bunch of stuff laying around

LOL !

Back