• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fox 2.0 valving for dd/ weekend mobber...

xj dreamin

NAXJA Forum User
so i'm about to get my 2.0's rebuilt and i want to make sure i get the valving in the ballpark before reassembly. what valving would you guys run or are running on a rig that does dd duties but also goes out to the dezert from time to time. as it is, i got a 3 inch pro comp coil with a white rocket and it's way too soft for any high speed offroading. any input would be appreciated. thanks!

Go stiff. I went with the second stiffest valving Bilstein offers in their 7100s and love it. I was worried it would be to much on the street, but it's very nicely controlled and does awesome in the dirt.

I am running 75/50 in the front and I want to go up one setting on comp. probably end up at 80\50.

I have a 4.5" w long arm in the front and about 4" in the rear. I am running 80\50 in the rear and im about to up the rebound in the rear to about 60.

Back