• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FOU 4X4 show and Spring Jamboree 4/1/17

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Mark your calendars boys its Jamboree time! FOU is doing a 4x4 show to raise funds for FOU. It should be a good time. Chime in if you are interested in camping Friday and Saturday?

http://www.uwharriejamboree.com/main.html

Any idea the cost? No cost on the site

Any idea the cost? No cost on the site

I did not reserve a camp site. I believe Scott who runs the Jamboree offers camping for free. I usually camp at Arrowhead Campground in the forest. Full facilities. The 4x4 show is $10. I was going to just make a day run of it.

I'll be at Scott's Friday night and possibly Saturday night. I have been talking with Scott and he is debating opening Big Creek for guided trail rides Saturday but it will depend on how many guides we can gather up. At the moment it is just myself and one other. This only lends itself useful to a group of roughly 8-10 rigs. Hopefully we can get others to help us out and we'll be able to take more people out there. I'm not sure at this point if it will be free rides or if the $30/rig will be enforced.

I'll be at Scott's Friday night and possibly Saturday night. I have been talking with Scott and he is debating opening Big Creek for guided trail rides Saturday but it will depend on how many guides we can gather up. At the moment it is just myself and one other. This only lends itself useful to a group of roughly 8-10 rigs. Hopefully we can get others to help us out and we'll be able to take more people out there. I'm not sure at this point if it will be free rides or if the $30/rig will be enforced.

Tell Scott any time he needs help to not forget me. I may be 2 hours away but I'm always willing to help when wheeling is involved. Of course I have only been there once...... :(

Had a good time at the FOU show.

Got parked in line:

Red TJ behind me had a sprintex supercharger.....

Went for a walk and saw a Levi's edition CJ:

Came back and some more vehicles had shown up:

Procharger superchagarger and a 454 on 43 stickies! Now that's some HP!

Went to the Eldorado Outpost and saw a UniMog:

Had a good time. Didn't win anything in the show or the raffle but it was a good time supporting a good cause.

Hard to put the ugly ones in the show on the side of the road lol
2c18c8e500e4112dc2770207a7cdfbc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hard to put the ugly ones in the show on the side of the road lol
2c18c8e500e4112dc2770207a7cdfbc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ouch! That doesn't look good at all.

Ball joint failure, hub bearing, ?.......what broke?

Had a good time at the FOU show.

Got parked in line:

Red TJ behind me had a sprintex supercharger.....

Went for a walk and saw a Levi's edition CJ:

Came back and some more vehicles had shown up:

Procharger superchagarger and a 454 on 43 stickies! Now that's some HP!

Went to the Eldorado Outpost and saw a UniMog:

Had a good time. Didn't win anything in the show or the raffle but it was a good time supporting a good cause.[/QUOTE]

Back