• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fosgate Power bd1500.1, Punch 400, 2 PPI subs

mattafact

NAXJA Forum User
I have 2 Fosgate amps, a bd1500.1 and a 4 channel Punch 400. The 1500.1 puts out 1834 watts according to the paper it came with. Both amps are the last of the US made Fosgates. The subs are 12" PPIs and can take 1000 watts RMS each. I have the original boxes for them but I can't find the boxes for the amps.

I will also include a 2-12 sub box that is both ugly and falling apart. I have an older clarion single din head unit that I'll throw in as well.

$500 or trade for some 285/75/16 BFG AT or MT.

Thanks,
Matt

wow bump for a pretty gangster deal.

i ended up scooping a HIFONICS 2000w RMS amp from Frys on sale, but man i wish i woulda seen this.

Thanks. The system hits ridiculously hard. The new foreign made Fosgate stuff is crap in comparison to this. If I had the room in my Tundra I'd be happy to keep it.

I have 2 Fosgate amps, a bd1500.1 and a 4 channel Punch 400. The 1500.1 puts out 1834 watts according to the paper it came with. Both amps are the last of the US made Fosgates. The subs are 12" PPIs and can take 1000 watts RMS each. I have the original boxes for them but I can't find the boxes for the amps.

I will also include a 2-12 sub box that is both ugly and falling apart. I have an older clarion single din head unit that I'll throw in as well.

$500 or trade for some 285/75/16 BFG AT or MT.

Thanks,
Matt

Can u email pix of the subs. I think I'd like them now. My one 12" ain't enough. How much for them?

Call my cell 9o9- 289- seven 831

Email: [email protected]

Back