• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Forgotten stuff

Tucker

NAXJA Forum User
That favorite tools thread got me thinking ... it might be fun to know what folks have forgotten to pack then regretted it...

For me the most memorable one is a nipple for the compressor. I had to drive 12 miles of pavement at 20 mph to find air. Oops.

(heh. the wife chimes in ... "don't forget about losing the TP off the back of the truck." Guess she didn't like the paperback pages much.)

fergot

I have aplace close to my house that I go fishing at.Got up early one Sat.drink a coffee,wwalk out the garage,get in the JEEP all the while thinkin to my self that I had forgotten somthin.It hit me when I pulled into the spot...........................................................
I had forgotten to get my rod n reel tackle box etc.
Fortunately,I'm only @ 15 minutes from the house.

Tucker said:
That favorite tools thread got me thinking ... it might be fun to know what folks have forgotten to pack then regretted it...

For me the most memorable one is a nipple for the compressor. I had to drive 12 miles of pavement at 20 mph to find air. Oops.

(heh. the wife chimes in ... "don't forget about losing the TP off the back of the truck." Guess she didn't like the paperback pages much.)

That is why I usually try to keep two nipples with me. I feel more comfortable, and things look better with them jiggling around in the tool box.

Note: Ya dirty pervs.... get yer heads outta the gutter!
Glenn

Back