• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Forest Service

yea i was wearing a helmet, back protector, and gloves. the shitty thing was that i was wearing a wife beater
when i wrecked so my shoulders got some road rash too

2rcncoy.jpg

and now she sits waiting to be rebuilt

hey matt tell john i said hi, im out.

YATZEE!

WaXJ_Skier said:

Joe. You let the chapter down. Everyone was counting on you to be there for this thread. But No you just had to go and do the resposible thing and study or whatever. :gee:

Metal Thrasher said:
Joe. You let the chapter down. Everyone was counting on you to be there for this thread. But No you just had to go and do the resposible thing and study or whatever. :gee:

X's 2, For Shame :nono::lecture:

Well at least this thread exceeded the Local Rig Directory.... Barely.

You guys really let me down after I meow'd out early. I expected more from you.

This thread is weak sauce.

That is all.

sorry I was eating hot wings and drinking beer with my girlfriend while writing XML files all night.

WaXJ_Skier said:
sorry I was eating hot wings and drinking beer with my girlfriend while writing XML files all night.

You defenitely should have let her chat with us so that she did not distract you. :scottm:

Metal Thrasher said:
You defenitely should have let her chat with us so that she did not distract you. :scottm:

Don't worry I'll have her sign up this week, we are currently shopping/saving for her XJ.

WaXJ_Skier said:
Don't worry I'll have her sign up this week, we are currently shopping/saving for her XJ.

I predict 36"s and no gas fumes in it...

Metal Thrasher said:
I predict 36"s and no gas fumes in it...
my rig hasn't smelled like gas in a long time... It has picked up the smell of gear oil and BBQ. Also there is no freaking way my girlfriend is getting a bigger jeep than me.

Back