• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford Ranger VS Jeep XJ

Yea I was just up at Giant Sunday meeting with the owner and ordering the parts for my buddies ranger. You should see the new 3in. link killer, double by passes he has in there. The 3in make the 2.5in. look wimpy.

Like mentioned above from what the owner said you don’t have to run bump stops with them. The guy from giant says fox makes them special for him with different valveing.

My buddy ended up ordering a set of deavers for the rear and 3 inch bypasses. Also ordered equal length extended I Beam kit for the front and coil overs.

Last edited:
I have been thinking about the whole valving issue more lately,especially with the lack of travel.I wonder if Fox would put out a version of the Raptor shock for the XJ?

A full blown jeepspeed , sure it would take it. But that's a mildly built prerunner......

Back