• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford Excursion 4x4 7.3 Diesel

J Money

NAXJA Forum User
For sale is my 2002 Ford Excursion, Limited 4x4. This has the 7.3 Power Stroke Diesel and gets 23 MPG on the freeway. This vehicle has been driven around by my wife and has been babied its whole life with us. It is an awesome road trip vehicle, tows our boat and toy hauler with ease. The front end has been upgraded to the 2005 model.

It has 164,XXX miles which is just broken in for this motor. We are looking to get $14,000 which is below KBB.

7.3 Liter Power Stroke Diesel
4x4
Limited Package
Leather interior in good condition with heated seats
New Alpine SIRIUS/XM Head Unit with IPOD/Pandora controls
Fox 2.0 Reservoir shocks in front, Icon 2.0 Shocks in the Rear (New In November 2010)
Icon Vehicle Dynamics 3.5" Hanger System
Icon "Box Kit" which includes longer sway bar links, track bar drop bracket
F-250 front leaf springs for a total of 5.5" lift (Clears 35's with little rubbing on leafs)
Add-A-Leaf rear leaf springs
Firestone Air Bags
Custom Running Boards (Cost 2K)
MBRP 4" Turbo Back exhaust
AFE Stage 2 Intake

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

I wish I had a job right now...I'd be applying for a loan to get this off your hands. It'd fit my ideal for family hauler/toy hauler/not being trapped in our house in the event of foul weather perfectly. :D GLWS

Back