• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ford 8.8 set up for xj

rwallace

NAXJA Forum User
this axle is open and i have no clue what gears are in it. i was gonna use it but once again i've changed my mind so now i want to get rid of it for my next project (idea). it doesn't have calipers or hardlines but does have drums. it is really clean and it must have been out of something newer. i've already flipped the perches and shock mounts. all you need to do is bolt it up. first $125 takes the cake.

no tag on diff, i'll try to get pics. and i'm willing to drive up to an hour or so to meet unless you really just want to ship. i'll check for you though.

Hey Rob,
I'm in the market for a good rear axle for my project, but I'd like to know what gears it has. Can we get together sometime and open it up and see what gears it has? Is this the axle Doug had?

no this is a different axle from dougs. we can get together and open it up anytime. i'd actually really like to know how to tell. so the answer is hell yeah! you can see how it's set up as it is currently underneath my jeep. i might even be able to snag you some 3.73's to through in there.

rwallace said:
throw. don't make fun. stupidity is a terrible disease.

Good grammer. I'll PM my cell # and maybe we can get together sometime Sunday evening or possibly Tuesday afternoon.

Back