• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For those of you who never venture out of the CO Chapter...

Well mine and my dad's are mounted up, gonna test his later tonight. Sisters might be done tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again man. He's super stoked.
DSC_0039_zpswwxwby5n.jpg

DSC_0041_zpsa8mqoilm.jpg

DSC_0043_zpsuiw7345k.jpg

Last edited:
PICS!!!!
Havent gotten great pics of sisters output because camera iso was all over the place(im no photographer) but here is differences in dads truck.
Lows
DSC_0060_zpsd5oxgpxm.jpg

Highs
DSC_0060%20-%20Copy_zpsxnbmqfmx.jpg

Low w/lightbar
DSC_0054_zpsobvcmaeu.jpg

Sisters rig with it on
DSC_0072%20-%20Copy_zpsucdhhqdr.jpg

I recessed it into the grill to make it fit snug like I like.
DSC_0073%20-%20Copy_zpsdsbaakbx.jpg

I installed my 22s last weekend But I did not get around to it until just before Dark so with the XJ strapped to the trailer pointing into my neighbors living room I could not turn them on ...lol...was thinking about it ,but decided to be nice ,so this weekend I will probably unload the Heep and take some shots of a light bar working outside of a driveway shot . By the looks of Mike's 22s on his Titan it's a good thing I did not turn them on ...lol.

lights work great...just can't find my camera for pics, but they light across the valley with xj on trailer behind the Dodge .

Glad to hear you like them...bright aren't they :D

Would love to get some pictures of those from ya George...since Mike's sister's XJ is all I have XJ related really right now.

Nope, not bery bright. The sun I mean, its dim compared to the light bar. :D

Back