• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For those heading to Attica for the officially unofficial trail riding experience.

4ward

NAXJA Forum User
Bring me all your used oil. I like to stay warm in my shop. The ol' clean burn has a voracious appetite- 100 gallons a week. Thanks in advance.

Re: For those heading to Attica for the officially unofficial trail riding experience.

I'd bring you mine,however that's how I keep my shop warm. sorry fawker. so what's your tow rig? is pete comming? I called him ya know, I figiured if I could get your bf down, you'd show too. :flipoff2: Call me

Last edited:
We dump all of ours in a barrel. If there's any way you could get ahold of a clean barrel without too much trouble, we might be able to figure out how to get it there for a swap.

Re: For those heading to Attica for the officially unofficial trail riding experience.

I've 13-14 gallons I'll bring

Pat said:
We dump all of ours in a barrel. If there's any way you could get ahold of a clean barrel without too much trouble, we might be able to figure out how to get it there for a swap.

I've got plastic and steel, which would you prefer?

4ward said:
Bring me all your used oil. I like to stay warm in my shop. The ol' clean burn has a voracious appetite- 100 gallons a week. Thanks in advance.

I have a 5 gallon bucket of the stuff... maybe more...but i need the buckets back tho unless you have one or two in return...

mac 'usually just donate to autozone' gyvr

I'll bring 2 barrels with me. 1 to trade off and one to fill with various containers. Thanks folks.

Back