• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

? For the 5150 Experts

FELIX

Who Knows, Ask Who
Just got my 5150's I went 8 1/2" rears and 10" fronts. The rears are marked 8 1/2" BF5-A195-H1 but the fronts are marked 14" :confused: I checked the p/n's BF5-A196-H1 and they match the 10" travel on Bilstiens site saying they are the right ones, but why are they marked 14" Anyone know why they would be marked 14"? :dunno:

Thanks Rob

I'm not sure why they are marked that way. I have the 12" travel 5150s front and rear and mine are all marked "304.8 mm" which is 12 inches.

Mine also say the following on the bottom (stamped): "gebildet in deutschland " and "zusammengebaut durch thyssenkrup bilstein ag" whatever that means.

Measure the shocks and you'll know for sure.

BlackJax said:
Mine also say the following on the bottom (stamped): "gebildet in deutschland " and "zusammengebaut durch thyssenkrup bilstein ag" whatever that means.

Measure the shocks and you'll know for sure.

The first part reads made in Germany, but German class was almost 25 years ago, so I can't translate the other :laugh3:

Well just got back from a test drive, & I am a believer :sunshine:

Thanks
Rob

Back