• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: Tube XJ on tons

This.....
Beautiful rig, but far beyond the use 99% of this chapter would or could offer. GLWS
I hear ya dude, but lets be honest....If u could run carnage or penrose or montrose or Moab in a built rig that you arent worried about breaking every time you pull up on something scetchy you would love it! I know we arent talking about chump change but take a rig and build it this far and you will see what a deal this buggy is!

oh no doubt that it is an amazing build and worth every penny. But there are less than 5 people on this board that would run any of those trails, and we are all some broke suckas hahaha.
I think it will sell at your price given a little patience. Its definitely worth it.

oh no doubt that it is an amazing build and worth every penny. But there are less than 5 people on this board that would run any of those trails, and we are all some broke suckas hahaha.
I think it will sell at your price given a little patience. Its definitely worth it.
Preciate that in4aride...

quoted for troof. If I wasn't broke and exhausted, I'd buy it, park it in my garage, drool on it and rub it with a diaper.:jester:

I :heart: your rig.

No chance in wanting to trade for fully built 89' XJ do you? lol

Well, no trades but I have decided if it does not sell by Nov. I will cut the rear, full tube and set up 14" coilovers with a 14bolt. Guess it will give me something to do during the winter.

Sorry to break it to you but nobody in this chapter has any money.:sad1:

Back