• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: RC XJ

gorilla_skater

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling my RC XJ. The chassis is a 1/18 Team Losi Mini Rock Crawler ($250). The mods include 4-links and plates, battery relocation, electronics relocation,bent links, pvc beadlocks with BB's in the blue formula tires, aluminum shocks, metal lockers, and a bunch of stuff I can't remember.

It runs really well for a "scale" looking crawler.

The body is from the toys made for the Land of the Lost series. It's painted, but has some wheeling scratches. What is cool about styrene, is that you can strip it and paint it again. Comes with removable doors (not shown in pic). The hood and tailgate also open.

Comes complete ready to run:

Losi Mini Rock crawler
Transmitter
XJ body
Interior (needs to be retrofitted if you want to use it)
battery
charger

Here's a video of it running: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb5b9XtQNmg

$250 - located in Glastonbury, CT

DSC_1465.jpg

Last edited:
haha perrrrhaps....I've wanted one of these for sooooo long! This was definitely a nice one, so I couldnt pass it up.
Rich

Ben, that thing is sweee--eet...guess I have to start parts shopping for the little ones now too? Jeeeez this never ends.
Rch

ahahaha I just watched the video lol. Those things are awsome!! I saw the traxxas ones Sunday at the Kawasaki race of champions. Need to put one of these on my Xmas list lol.

I have been reading about these things all day. I want to build one but the parts are definitely not cheap.

If I was to do one I think I would want to do 4link front and a leaf rear so it would be like a real XJ.

Back