• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

for sale, Big Off Road 6" leafs

SeanP

NAXJA Forum User
$449 on their site, first $300 takes them from me. I have about 3 wheeling trips on them. They have netted about 8" of lift. Stout military wrap. I am going a different direction on my rear....stay tuned.

Prefer not to ship.

SeanP

Excellent time to start a project!

Dumbass.

Good price on the springs.

I am going to fab up some different mounting points and use some long, soft chevy springs.

Don't worry, jeep is fully functional and springs are still on it until someone says they want them.

SeanP

the 63 inchers? I see those on a ton of Toys and they work pretty well but they are so frickin long they will drag on plenty of stuff. They are real flat too, are you going to put them under the "frame" rails like that white XJ had (norcalxj, right?)?

I am going to visit J&W this week for springs.

What are stock XJ leaves supposed to measure from center of bolt to center of bolt?

SeanP

hey i am intrested in these spring sean u still have them??

stoney

SeanP said:
I am going to visit J&W this week for springs.

What are stock XJ leaves supposed to measure from center of bolt to center of bolt?

SeanP
SEARCH NEWBIE! :flipoff2:

from here: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37536
Beej said:
Eagle gave me these specs, I have since confirmed them against my own stock packs. Mine were the same:
Eye-to-eye = 49-1/2"
Front (eye to pin) = 23-1/4"
Rear (eye to pin) = 29"
Arch (eye centerline to top of leaf at pin) = 6"

yup maybe he'll give me a new set then!!
:laugh3:
stoney

I run a set of really old chevy 1/2 ton springs under my 57" long MJ main leaves. I think the Chevy main leaf was 58", close to the length of the MJ leaf. These came out of like a 60's to 70's 1/2 ton. I just went to the wrecking yard and went around measuring leaf springs until I found what I wanted.

The front mount isn't a problem, since there's room to move it forward. It's the rear mount that's an issue if the springs are too long.

Back