• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

for sale 92 Cherokee with 3.5 re lift

not2tight4x4

NAXJA Forum User
I am reluctantly going to sell my cherokee, I love it but I think someone might get better use of it then I am now. I'm going to buy my buddy's tj, he's moveing to NYC and Ive always wanted a wrangler. The jeep is a 92 ho 4.o cherokee with a manuel 5 speed. It has 162,00 mile on the origional motor. I've replaced the Main rear seal, the valve cover gasket, and the oil sending unit. It has a rutyys intake,large kn cone, with a flowmaster muffler cat back exhaust. It has all new drums in the rear and re surfaced rotors up front with new pads all around. This has all been done in the past year and a a half, I have the recepts. It also just passed smog , last mounth. It has a rubicon exress 3.5 lift with aal . I added re 1.25 lif shakles to level it out. It also has a 5,000 lb rear receiver (over kill) and front rustys tow hooks. It has a sony cd player with four stock size pioneer speakers. I have done these upgrades in the past three years. It has a front dana 30 and rear 35. I have wheeled this jeep but nothing hard core. I lived in Tahoe for two years and it does great in the snow. It runs very strong and I hate to see it go. The five speed also allows for decent mileage for a 6 cylander suv. Its a great camping|fishing jeep and a great start toward a very capable trail rig. I would like $2,500 obo. I live in napa ca. pm me if interested thanks, mike

Back