• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FOR SALE!! 4- Hella 4000 euro beams.

Clean Racing

NAXJA Forum User
I have 4 hella 4000's Euro beams with the city lights. I have had these on the front of my jeep for going on 5 years. they are in stellar shape, I have the clear polycarbonate stone shield's on them, and have HID kits for them with 6000k H1 bulbs.. Looking for $550.00 for everything as a package deal.. pm me or email [email protected] Thanks for looking..

Thats a pretty good deal Scotty. The HID kits are not installed yet by the sounds of your post?

No the HID kits are still new in the box from 2 years ago.. The lights have the factory hella 100w bulbs in them at the moment..

I should add that I only have the 4 factory hella covers for these lights, and the clear poly carbonate stone shields as well..

I am not really keen on spiting this stuff up but will do in pairs if nobody wants the 4 of them as a package.

Back