• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For OHIO JEEPERS!!! pick and pull locations?

dgrigorenko

NAXJA Forum User
I am trying to find some decent pick near the greater dayton/xenia/beavercreek area, and i'm not having a whole lot of luck... do you guys know of any? thanks!!

D-giggity

Its kind of across the state but Daveys Jeeps in Columbiana has a huge selection of different jeeps. It isn't a pull it your self yard but Davey is a nice guy and will let you walk around the yard and if you see something he will pull it off for you. You can also go to his site ( www.daveysjeeps.com ) and shoot him an email or call him up and he can ship smaller parts pretty quickly and I believe that he makes runs to pick up jeeps fairly often so he might be able to drop something off.

This was the old yard and he has since moved to a bigger place.

n701725803_124395_7805.jpg

n701725803_124396_8057.jpg

n701725803_124400_8935.jpg

hope that helps
Chris

why cant NY have anything like this :tears:

there are no decent pick and pulls in OH.
Davey's is in Salem, not terribly far from me.
but it would probably be 4-5 hours from dayton depending on where you're starting from. It's on the east side of akron.

yeah that is quite a drive to parouse a junkyard. well bum.

There is a pretty nice sized pick-n-pull in the sandusky-ish area. Its off of rt.53 iirc. It is called kohlman Auto Wrecker. They are not specifically jeep but they do have a couple of cherokees, mail jeeps, comandos, cj7s, and j-trucks/cherokee/wagoneers. As well they had a bunch of older broncos, suburbans and other trucks and older cars. The only problem is that the yard isn't very well kept, so you're going to be dealing with laying in the mud and high weeds. Last time I was there, I got stung by a bee or something. To me that's no big deal because his prices were pretty reasonable iirc. I have the number if anybody would like it.

Chris

Edit: That is still pretty far from you.

Not a pick-n-pull but check out Marshall's Auto Parts (www.marshallsautoparts.com) in Circleville. Their prices are good enough that it isn't worth it to me to pull the parts myself somewhere else. Just be prepared to wait an hour or so when you go there while they pull the parts.

Back