• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Food?

so is there a potluck dinner or..................? just seeing what the word is

x*BIGASSALEX*j said:
Ill bring some hot dogs.... Who has buns??? LOL

How many dogs you gonna bring? I'll buy buns for them and bring a few big bags of chips.

o2bgpn said:
How many dogs you gonna bring? I'll buy buns for them and bring a few big bags of chips.
Well if we are serious, I'll invest in a few bags from Costco, and it will be those polish dogs... They come like 20 in a pack....
2 or 3 I dont know....

Yea we’re serious, lol. We can start a pot luck about 45 minutes after dark and I think that will work. Most of you will be arriving back at camp from wheeling right after sunset judging from past runs. Then we can have a raffle one hour after dinner.

Pot Luck 7:30pm.
Raffle 8:30pm.

I have a banquet table plus a 30,000 btu triple burner stove, a two burner stove, grill box, griddle, and some really big cooking pots. We can use the banquet table for the pot luck and there will be two smaller tables available. The tables will be under two canopies.

The polish dogs sounds pretty good. We could grill a bunch of them on my grill box for the people at hand and throw some more on at any time if some come late. I can cook about 30 ears of corn in one of my camp pots. Maybe add some beans, salad, dessert.

The following information is provided for Florence, Pinal County, Arizona (longitude W111.4, latitude N33.0): Saturday 29 March 2008 Mountain Standard Time.

Begin civil twilight 5:52 a.m.
Sunrise 6:17 a.m.
Sun transit 12:30 p.m.
Sunset 6:44 p.m.
End civil twilight 7:09 p.m.

Back