• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FOOD for Big Bear - Saturday night!

I would probably be good if you all new the address of the place:

It is located in Big Bear Lake, near Moonridge Road. 258 Oriole Road, Big Bear Lake:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...9911&z=15&om=1

There is plenty of room for parking as well as a dirt lot right beside it for those needing/wanting to tow their rig (trailer parking, no camping)

It is AWESOME! http://www.bigbear1.com/units/0619.html

Instead of meeting at the Discovery Center after the trails, everyone shoudl just go to the cabin. I will bring a few maps that will get folks from the Discovery Center to the cabin.

Jump This said:
I'm not going to Kansas for no damn BBQ!

Holy Cow! I don't know why it defaulted to that....

Oh well...

The address is there, copy and paste....

-96JeepSpeed- said:
I dont even want to ask how much it coast for that place for the weekend. Then again i didnt read anything about it.

Well, with all of the people staying there and paying thier fair share, it is not much more than a hotel...

We are open to folks wanting to help donate for the party to help cover for the cabin and party stuff.

Dinner is a separate thing.

Leep said:
I am going to bring a big vat of meatballs for apetizers and a big bowl of potato salad. I am sure that we could kick a few bucks for meat if needed.

Robert, let me know if we need anything else.

Dennis

Sounds good. I will get the meat, buns, tater chips, and few other things on my out tomorrow....

One good thing, is that we will be close to the grocery store if we need to grab something....

rpraterxj said:
Sounds good. I will get the meat, buns, tater chips, and few other things on my out tomorrow....

One good thing, is that we will be close to the grocery store if we need to grab something....

That's my kind of camping. I'm not going to bring much food wise for Sat night, if it all, but I'll have $$$$$ in hand for food, and one nights stay at said cabin.

Back