• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fitting 2500 front end parts:

here is some of the pics of the progress of my brother's(bigpettit) 2500 front end project we started it is coming together very good. The conversion isn't that hard compared to what I;m used to. We will acctualy be finishing up the front end this weekend until we build the new bumper. The hardest part is the head lights trying to figure out how everyone is doing it.
DSC00504.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00514.jpg

has anyone else finished the swap yet? I'm wondering who else is finished. Chris did you get some bumpers on? oh and just an fyi, if anyone plans on putting HID's in your headlights, you will need to cut a 2" hole in both sides because the bulbs will hit into the metal.

I sold the truck last month to a guy in Utah. I did toss on the bumpers before it left but he didn't like the look so I think he's going to change them. He took off the Goodyear MT's and put on all terrains as well as a canopy on the bed.

I do have some misc 2500 parts left if anyone is needing anything.
-Chris

I sold the truck last month to a guy in Utah. I did toss on the bumpers before it left but he didn't like the look so I think he's going to change them. He took off the Goodyear MT's and put on all terrains as well as a canopy on the bed.

I do have some misc 2500 parts left if anyone is needing anything.
-Chris

What do you have left chris?

What did you do to lower the hood chris?

nvm that last post. I re-read this thread and realized you already told me ha

Oddly enough, I found myself in China last week. I'm shopping around finding BJ parts ;-). I'm gonna pick up a full grill and half a dozen tail lights and mirrors. I'm not sold on actually installing the clip but we'll see how it looks once I get the parts back to the States!

And kick ars aluminum looking, pull out door handles? I am looking for a whole set and the door actuators or whatever is needed to make them work right with power locks.

Oddly enough, I found myself in China last week. I'm shopping around finding BJ parts ;-). I'm gonna pick up a full grill and half a dozen tail lights and mirrors. I'm not sold on actually installing the clip but we'll see how it looks once I get the parts back to the States!

You should've gotten at least one more fender/front clip set! I'm in the market and I'll be at Huachuca soon!

Back