• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fishing at any WA trails?

jeepnleo

NAXJA Forum User
So my wife loves fishing. the only way i can get her to go camping or wheeln is if there is a place to fish. so my question is, what WA trails have fishing near by say within 5 miles of the trail head or camp ground.

Greenwater isnt much for wheeling but its on a good river. Its a good close place to take the ladys if they want to relax. More for camping though.

jeepnleo said:
So my wife loves fishing. the only way i can get her to go camping or wheeln is if there is a place to fish. so my question is, what WA trails have fishing near by say within 5 miles of the trail head or camp ground.

Naches area.

Liberty area.

Tahuya area.

Reiter Trails area.

Walker Valley area.

TSF in Oregon.

Search around for those places. Rivers and lakes are nearby.

Just go wherever you want and take a bucket of water with some goldfish in it.

Once you're there, load her up with booze, and tell her the bucket is a lake, she'll never know the difference.

WheelinJR said:
Just go wherever you want and take a bucket of water with some goldfish in it.

Once you're there, load her up with booze, and tell her the bucket is a lake, she'll never know the difference.

:) :):):):):):) ^^^^ LOL

x2............... but load her up with booze first.(JD works well)

Back