• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First post in sec with details of the rigs

Always fun haha, wheeled what we fixed, seems to be holding up

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yea but those welds really should be redone with a 220 welder if you can find the time and welder.

Lokka's are great. We have put in 6 of them and had zero issues. Everyone in my group drives 100 miles on the highway to go wheel and drives them home with no issues.

Lokka's are great. We have put in 6 of them and had zero issues. Everyone in my group drives 100 miles on the highway to go wheel and drives them home with no issues.
I'm actually having a problem with mine believe it or not, all my specs were perfect, passed pre drivi g test, second I put it on the road it's constantly locked, idk what's going on, will inspect it when I regear soon

Let's get these rust holes fixed now
f04b772626415100ab5b25dd90b2b948.jpg

Had to fix an mj that liked it's side better than being on 4 wheels, used his winch, hooked to an anchor point, got him upright, then his started failed, so I had to give him a starter out of my spares in the jeep. Overall a good weekend to close out the life of the 92, it's time for it to become a 91

Had a little downtime while waiting on axle swaps, figured while it's still on the trailer I should make some room

If you need something quickly, I would not recommend b Lee's, I called before I ordered said it's less than a one week backorder and only a couple days before it would shio, here I am a months and several days later with my hands in the air cause it still ain't here

If you need something quickly, I would not recommend b Lee's, I called before I ordered said it's less than a one week backorder and only a couple days before it would shio, here I am a months and several days later with my hands in the air cause it still ain't here

Cancel it and call Andy @ Ironman4x4fab....... You will not get any BS from them.

I want to get rid of the inverted y though, and to top it all off they won't answer a phone or on Facebook right now

Well that sucks. I still say call him and see what he says. All the B lee kit is is bent drag link and tie rod with heims from what I have seen. What about a WJ knuckle swap? I'm sure the pull a parts up there are filled with WJ's.

Time for a little update, the cherokee is gone, well it's still at the house, but it is forever decommissioned, kinda a sad day, but the new rig is more than making up for the emptiness that the old xj left, busting butt trying to get it ready for @ghost birthday party, build sheet to date in the next post
e55afbb218da52af029cc9b5d2a05d79.jpg
88cd8fdbb2d305f60f58c23dc2c89e2f.jpg
6fb5f4fbdc246d0281804ec41a270f53.jpg
88c4800c2f1fb5caaa92bbce6447e0e5.jpg
7ce335a985a3881a803832f7b3876a20.jpg
29e3ebbb60aca7e44b102f90c6768a97.jpg

Rear axle- 29 spline 8.25 welded spiders Barnes 4wd anti wrap perches
homemade spring plates with extended bump stops
SOA swap
proportioning valve removed
removed brake line bracket to allow for the lift
Barnes 4wd shock mounts to get the shock mounts parallel with the axle
Bilstein 5100, 11 inch travel

Front axle- dana 30 hp from a 99 cherokee lockrite locker
ruffstuff specialties diff cover
Ares fab 1 ton utk steering
re track bar with double shear mount ballistic fab truss that I need to install serious offroad long arms
new bushings
Shocks yet to be decided on
Hockey pucks for bump stops
re 3.5 springs with spacers to find ride height, 6 inch springs will be on order
Brake lines from a chevy 1500 to allow the extra height

Tires, 36x12.50x15 tsl grooved, diy beadlocks

Body, homebrew rear bumper, cut down off of an xj to fit the mj like a roll pan with recovery points
on board air will be installed soon
transfer case skid
Cage to be installed soon
Boostwerks comp mount soon

Battery advance agm platinum 34 size

I'm sure there's more, gotta sit down and look at the build sheet

Tonight I installed/fixed the locker, works like a charm now, also installed my new ruff stuff cover, pretty decent progress for on your of work, got the steering staged for paint, as well as the long arms and crossmember/t case skid
a5e88adae52c67fb3a7c1c55a059a135.jpg
95d551fd2fe4ba212ecd43e8ec5d3772.jpg

Back