• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally went to Browns camp!

88bluecrunched

NAXJA Forum User
Well me and my friends finally made our way up to Browns camp on Friday and went wheelin on Saturday. Our group of rag tag 4wheelers consisted of an '88 XJ with 3" lift running 31" Hi-Ted retreads(thats mine), an "83 CHevy K5 blazer running 36" swampers with no lift, an "84 Chevy S10 with a 3" body lift running 31" Hi-Tec retreads, and a CJ7 on 35" Goodyear MTRs. And while we were up there we met a guy with an 06 Rubicon running long arms and 35" MTRs. We had a blast we hit quiet a few trails including Powerline, Browns Powerline, University Firepower, Cedar Tree, Firebreak Five, Saddle Up, Hogs Back, Hoodraiser, and we stoped at 7-Up to check it out we decided it looked pretty bad. The guy with the Rubicon said he tried it for 2 hours last weekend then the guy with the K5 tryed it and got up on his first try but we missed it on camera. All in all it was a blast and we plan on going back and taking all the trails eventually.

Hogs back was my favorite, bent my fender and scraped my rockrail exiting the trail.:laugh3:

No not to bad at all when we started out we were kinda disapointed with the easy stuff but it got fun pretty quick. Not to much trail damage I got a small dent in rear passanger door the K5 got 2 REALLY nice dents on drivers side.

Got Any Pic's? Browns is a cool place. There used to be more trails open. I dont know what happend. They made almost everything easier. Back in 99' 2000' It was awsome. Just my $.02

I read in the PNW4WD 4 Wheelin News that some are closed for rebuilding some erosion spots before reopening.
Some have logging activity then will reopen.

Last edited:
Back