• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally! SoCalFest shirts & dinners for sale!!

My brother wants a long sleeve shirt. Do those ONLY come in green? He wants a blue one. I wanted to ask before I place another order.

They come in the same basic colors as the short sleeve... so black, med light grey, and blue... and the Green, is a dark forest/hunter green rather than olive drab/military green available for the short sleeve.

Ordered shirts!

Got a deadline extension... ***you can order until NOON PST on Sunday 4/26*** and still get your shirt at the event. And please let me know if you plan to buy dinner... I hate over or under-buying!

https://www.naxja-socal.org/store/

You can still order shirts up until a week from this coming Sunday (so through 5/10, a week after the event ends, but they are not likely to be available to pick up at the event, unless the size & color coincide with one of the "extras" that I ordered.

Feel free to keep dinner pre-orders coming in through Thursday night (4/30), as well.

Back