• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally put my NAXJA sticker on the other day...

You can go along way to helping by doing the following...

NAXJA forum rules:

Signatures shall be limited to four (4) lines in length when viewed full screen at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768.

Dont think it will get you an extra sticker...but you make someone in control of bandwith happy. :speepin:

red91inWA said:

NAXJA forum rules:

Signatures shall be limited to four (4) lines in length when viewed full screen at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768.

Dont think it will get you an extra sticker...but you make someone in control of bandwith happy. :speepin:

Fine. :mad:

red91inWA said:

NAXJA forum rules:

HUH???????

what was the question again?

didn't know you signed up for web guy, and doubtful that any BOD issued any directives for indivdual members to dispatch.....

try asking on the members board, maybe there's some extra stickers out there.....someone oughta know

Don't get mad ... get even. hint: smaller fonts allow for longer lines, and hence, less lines required. Start 'using' the rules to your advantage.

(if BW were the really an issue, the restriction would be on the # of chars)

I don't think stickers are available other than through membership/renewal.

BigRedJeepster0381 said:
...and it looks great! I'm displaying it proudly!

Is there a way we can get more stickers if we pay for them?

Jeremy
I've got an extra.

Sell it to you for $30.

Beezil said:
didn't know you signed up for web guy
Your right, I didn't.

Beezil said:
and doubtful that any BOD issued any directives for indivdual members to dispatch....

right again, but I do remember being asked to go to here and take a read before i signed up. http://www.naxja.org/html/forumrules.htm

Just thought I'd let him know before someone higher up got to him.

I lost mine when I moved...never did get to put it on. Since I signed up for a two year membership I guess it will be awhile before I get the chance. :mad:

Lou said:
Don't get mad ... get even. hint: smaller fonts allow for longer lines, and hence, less lines required. Start 'using' the rules to your advantage.

(if BW were the really an issue, the restriction would be on the # of chars)

I used the smallest font possible and I still got flack from some...

BTW, there is a 500 character restriction...

No biggie. I'll figure something else out. It just boiled my blood that I expressed my pleasure of being a member but someone has to complain that I'm a 1/2 a line over my "limit."

Back to the drawing board I go! :)

red91inWA said:
Just thought I'd let him know before someone higher up got to him.

No offense, but I would have rather have a moderator come to me about it instead since it's their job. My sig was up for at least a week and no one talked to me about it except now.

Like I said, no biggie. I'll work around the problem. :sunshine:

Jeremy

Back